Conditions of Ticket Sale
- You must present a valid ticket/e-ticket when entering the Festival. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate your ticket.
- Ownership or possession of a ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the ticket.
- We reserve the right to provide seats at an alternative session to those specified on the ticket should the staging of the session so reasonably require.
- Some sessions may be filmed or recorded; buying a ticket affirms your consent.
- Unauthorised use of cameras, mobile phones, video cameras or any other recording equipment is not allowed at any of the sessions.
- Festival management reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
Restrictions and Prohibitions
Smoking is prohibited in all of our indoor or covered locations at the Festival. This includes the use of e-cigarettes and personal vaporisers.
Please arrive in plenty of time for your session. It is not always possible to admit latecomers once the session has started. If a suitable break, or interval occurs it may be possible to allow access, however the management reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
The Festival cannot refund money but may be able to exchange tickets subject to availability.
Changes to Programme
Speakers and/or content are subject to change. We cannot refund tickets if speakers have cancelled but the event is still taking place. The event organiser reserves the right to change artists or the programme as necessary.
During the festival lost property will be taken to the Information Point located in the festival Box Office. Once the festival ends all unclaimed lost property will be passed to the hotel concierge. Items will only be kept for a period of fourteen days following the last day of the festival.
Neither we, nor Cliveden House, will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings.
Health and Safety
Ticket holders must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the Festival.
If ticket holders have any special requirements, prior notice should be provided when booking tickets. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.